|Order of Service
Date: 27 June 2010
- Welcome and Notices
- Call to worship
- Song: Be still, for the presence of the Lord
- Prayer of approach
- Lordís Prayer
- Assurance of forgiveness
- Informal talk: "Pop bang whizz!"
- Song: Like fireworks lighting up the night
- Children are sent out with a prayer
- Reading: Malachi 3 : 1-5 and 4 : 1-6
- Duet: "Light of the world, thy beams I bless" - sung by Lynda Shaw and Tracey Ball
- Reading: Luke 1 : 57-66
- The Song of Zechariah
- Hymn 29: Thou whose almighty word
- Prayers of intercession - led by Eve Craske
- Hymn 20: Ye holy angels bright
Please e-mail me for further details of forthcoming or recent services, for advance notice of appointments at your church, or for full copies of sermons.
Return to my preaching dates page.